– Priority Overnight, includes tank usage for 7 days
– Tank Preparation Fee, includes tank usage for 5 days
– Return shipping label
Storage Fees (Up to 36 vials*)
– Annual Storage Fee (first 3 months free)
– Long-term storage 2 years
– Long-term storage 3 years
– Long-term storage 5 years
– Discard fee
– Additional Tank Usage (per day)
– Lost or Damaged Tank
– Transport Media Kit
– Transport Media Kit, priority overnight Shipping
– Saturday Delivery Additional
All specimens are shipped in portable liquid nitrogen vapor tanks. These cryopreservation tanks, according to the manufacturer, will hold specimens for at least 7 days.
Tanks should not be opened until it is time for specimen removal.
Notice: Once a specimen is withdrawn from New England Cryogenic Center, we are no longer responsible for its quality or substance, except where warranted.
* 37 Vials and over in storage – Quoted
Returning Unused Specimens:
As part of our careful quality control program, we will not accept for return any specimen that has left our facility. We can store the specimens here as your personal inventory. Please note that specimen storage, withdrawal, and re-deposit fees will apply.
Sign up today for promos, news, and the latest updates.